Coaching mostly takes place on the phone in 45-60 minute sessions. You book an allotted time to call and we take it from there. This makes it convenient for the time poor and is a very powerful way of getting straight to the issue. Face to face coaching can also be arranged.
That depends on what you wish to achieve. I ask that clients commit to three months coaching in order to see real sustainable change.
I work with the client’s needs. Usually clients like one session a week initially to kick-start their development and then fewer and fewer as they reach their goal.
No, I’m not a therapist, new age guru, dietician or miracle worker. I may look to your past to see what might be holding you back but coaching is dynamic as it works in the here and now and gives you a practical route to where you want to be.
It’s my job to help you clarify your goal and then come up with doable strategies that will effortlessly get you to where you want to be.
As your life coach I will be:
- 100% committed to your success
- Available in between sessions for free email coaching to keep you continually supported
- Constantly inspiring and motivating you along the way
- Giving you a completely confidential service
- A hand to hold or rocket fuel if you need it
- Offering unconditional support throughout the coaching process
- Always providing creative ways of helping you
- Believing in you even when you don’t